Drain and Sewer
Water Heater Maintenance by The Sunny Plumber
The Sunny Plumber offers regular water heater maintenance in Tucson. We provide thorough inspections and maintenance for all different types and brands of water heaters. From tankless and tank water heaters to solar, our expert plumbers can do it all.
Getting regular maintenance for your water heater in Tucson, AZ is a terrific way to make sure that it works well when you need it. Call The Sunny Plumber today to set up a time for one of our highly trained plumbers to visit your home.
FREE Drain Clearing
Join the Sunshine Club
- FREE Flood Prevention Inspection Annually
- FREE Water Testing
- Priority Scheduling
- Member Only Discounts
Tucson Water Heater Maintenance
If you own a water heater, you know the importance of getting routine maintenance and service. On the off chance that you don’t, here are a few of the outstanding benefits to getting regular water heater maintenance in Tucson.
- Reduced repairs
- When you have a professional plumber thoroughly inspecting you water heart, they can find small problems before they turn into larger ones. This can potentially keep you from having to call for larger, more costly water heater repairs in Tucson, AZ.
- Increased efficiency
- With so much daily use, your water heater can start to wear out. During regular maintenance visits, our plumbers will be able to figure out what parts need to be replaced and which ones just need some cleaning or lubrication. This may be able to help increase the efficiency of your home’s water heater.
- If you have a gas–fired water heater, there are a number of safety issues that can arise. Not only are fuel leaks a problem, but carbon monoxide poisoning is also a risk. During regular maintenance visits, our expert plumbers will be able to tell if your water heater is operating safely.
- Extended life
- Another huge potential benefit of regular water heater maintenance in Tucson, AZ is the extension of service. Often we see water heaters that need replacement because a small issue was allow to fester and cause serious damage to the system. Getting regular water heater maintenance in Tucson is a good way to protect against that.
Water Heater Maintenance Tasks
Water heater maintenance in Tucson should always be done by a professional plumber. But we often get asked what the maintenance tasks are that our plumbers perform. Here are just a few of them.
- The anode rod
- The anode rod is a piece of metal that hangs in the water in your water heater tank. It absorbs small electrical currents that would otherwise rust the inside of your water heater. Without regular maintenance and replacement, that rod and deteriorate and leave your tank vulnerable to rust.
- Gaskets and valves
- Our plumbers will also check the gaskets and valves leaking into and out of your water heater. These are common areas for leaks and rust.
- Pressure valve
- We’ll also check the pressure vale to make sure that the water pressure inside the tank is at its proper level.
- The burner
- Another common area for problems is the burner. We’ll check to make sure that it is clean and that it is lighting completely.
If you’re interested in having water heater maintenance in your home, just call The Sunny Plumber. Our friendly Tucson plumbers would love to answer any questions you have. Call us today!
Providing Plumbing Services in the Greater Tucson, AZ Area.