Drain and Sewer
Water Line Services by The Sunny Plumber
The Sunny Plumber provides a huge range of services, including water line repairs in Tucson, to trenchless replacement and more. Every day, every living organism on the planet needs water. If you’re a homeowner in Tucson, Arizona, then your water likely gets delivered to your home through a water line from your utility. That’s why is so important for you to keep your water line working well. At The Sunny Plumber, we are proud of the Tucson plumbing services we offer. We are committed to your complete satisfaction and to the quality of our workmanship. We hire extremely talented and friendly plumbers in Tucson so you know that you’re getting top quality plumbing services every single time. Call us today to talk with one of our plumbers if you have any questions about the water line in your home.
Tucson AZ Water Line Repair Service
Even though your water line is buried in the ground, it will still eventually wear out and need repairs. When that happens, call The Sunny Plumber. We provide fast and high quality water line repairs in Tucson, AZ.
Join The Sunshine Club
- FREE Drain Clearing
- 13 point flood prevention
- Member only discounts
Here are some of the most common water line repairs that we see.
- Tree roots
- Surprisingly, tree roots are one of the most common causes of water line repairs in Tucson, AZ. As the trees on your property send out roots looking for water they often find your water line. Eventually, their roots can wedge themselves between the joints and fittings in your water line which creates a clog. If you notice a drop in water pressure, this might be the cause.
- Water line cracks
- Whether it’s from an earthquake or the ground shifting, your water line can sometimes crack. This can cause soggy spots in your lawn. Drops in water pressure or sediment in your water can be a sign of this.
- Water line rust or corrosion
- If you have older water lines, they can eventually start to rust. When that happens you’ll start to notice rust–colored water or a strange taste to your water. This is obviously undesirable and often means that you may need water line repairs.
Tucson AZ Water Line Replacement
Because your water line is buried so deep in the ground, it can be hard to tell when you need water line replacement. The Tucson plumbers at The Sunny Plumber offer complete water line inspection and replacement services. If you suspect that you’re having problems with your water line, just call The Sunny Plumber. We can inspect your water line and, if necessary, replace it for you.
A water line replacement in Tucson is something that no homeowner wants to experience. It often involves digging up your yard which is inconvenient and can take some time. But at The Sunny Plumber, we provide trenchless water line replacement in Tucson. This process is much less intrusive and can normally be completed in a day.
With trenchless technology, only two smaller holes need to be dug in your yard to access each end of the water line. With those two holes, our Tucson plumbers can replace your water line by pulling a new one through the old one using pneumatic equipment. You’re left with a brand new water line that is sturdy and clean.
Tucson AZ Water Line Maintenance
Probably the best way to keep your water line clean is to get it regularly inspected and cleaned. During these regular inspections our plumbers can use video camera pipe inspection equipment to actually look down your water line to find crack, leaks or clogs. This allows us to know exactly where the problem is and what we need to do to fix it.
If you have any questions about water line maintenance in Tucson or if you’ve noticed a drop in water pressure, call The Sunny Plumber today!
The Sunny Plumber provides plumbing services in the Greater Tucson, AZ Area.