Drain and Sewer
Leak Detection by The Sunny Plumber
The Sunny Plumber provides fast and accurate leak detection in Tucson, AZ. When many homeowners find water pooling in their home, they often assume that the leak is located close by. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes, the actual leak can be very small and located in a different section of pipe. At The Sunny Plumber, we use advanced equipment to discover exactly where the leak is in your home. Our Tucson are highly trained and have years of experience working with homeowners throughout the Tucson, Arizona area. No matter where the leak is, whether it’s in your attic, your basement or out in your yard, our expert Tucson plumbers will be able to find it. Give us a call today if you suspect that you have a water leak in your home.
Tucson AZ Leak Detection Service
Sometimes water leaks can be fairly obvious: you see a puddle of water next to your water heater. But other times, like when water is leaking from your sewer drain buried in your yard, it’s harder to detect them. The professional Tucson plumbers at The Sunny Plumber have years of experience working with all different kinds of water leaks.
Join The Sunshine Club
- FREE Drain Clearing
- 13 point flood prevention
- Member only discounts
Here are a few of the most common signs of water leaks in Tucson, AZ.
- Soggy ground
- If you start to notice that the ground in your yard is soggy, it most likely means that there is a leak below it. It could be from your water line or from your sewer line. Either way, it likely needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Raised ground
- Another sign of a leak in your yard is raised ground. Some types of soils actually expand and form a bump.
- Smell of sewage
- When you start to notice the smell of sewage around your property it likely means that your sewer line is leaking.
- Low water pressure
- The leak in your pipes will cause the pressure from your pipes to go down. This means that you’ll have lower water pressure at your fixtures.
- Pooling water
- While this might seem like an obvious sign of a water leak, sometimes the location of the water is hard to find. For example, if your heat pump is in your ceiling, the condensation formed on its coils might actually leak into your attic. This is a common area for water damage in Tucson.
The Tools of Leak Detection
At The Sunny Plumber we use advanced equipment to figure out exactly where your leak is. One of our main tools is video camera pipe inspection. We use a small video camera that we send down your plumbing system to look for any kind of inconsistencies and problems. This, and our other leak detection equipment, allows us to accurately pinpoint where the leak is.
Tucson AZ Plumbing Maintenance
One of the best ways to find leaks in your plumbing is to have your plumbing system regularly inspected by a professional Tucson plumber. During regular inspections, your plumber will be able to detect any small inconsistencies in your plumbing system. This is a great way to potentially reduce the chances that your home will be damaged by a leaking pipe. Call The Sunny Plumber today or all your plumbing maintenance in Tucson.
If you suspect that you need leak detection services in your home, make sure that you contact The Sunny Plumber today!
The Sunny Plumber provides plumbing services in the Greater Tucson, AZ Area.